Palram Industries is a global leader in the field of panel extrusions and panel systems manufacturing, with over 50 years' experience in designing and producing made-to-order Extruded Thermoplastic Sheets & Panel Systems. Our extensive product line is suitable for diverse markets and applications: construction and architectural solutions, large scale projects such as Sports Stadiums, Shopping Malls, Airports & Public Transportation Terminals, agricultural & farming structures. Product offering includes architectural panel systems made from Polycarbonate, PVC & Acrylic. See the Palram international site.
About Palram’s Projects Support Center
Palram's Projects Support Center consists of a dedicated team of experienced professionals, leveraging Palram’s expertise in panel extrusion. We offer design & engineering services and provide architects and building professionals with a comprehensive and holistic solution for their architectural and construction projects. Over the past two decades, the Palram Projects Support Team had a key role in the realization of world renowned sports venues, major transportation hubs and roadways, as well as large scale commercial, industrial and agricultural facilities. The Palram Projects Support team has implemented the company's broad product range into unique roofing, cladding and glazing solutions and applications. Through innovation in material technology, production capabilities, logistics and customer support, Palram Projects ensures top notch planning and successful execution of your projects.
Architectural Services for Planning Stage
- Quick matching of product specifications per project
- Plan adaptation & unique solutions while preserving the architect’s vision
- Creating specific planning details for architects & engineers
- Professional consultation on planning meetings
- Expert advice on materials and engineering
- Creating conceptual designs for given structures
Architectural Services for Implementation Stage
- Creating specific installation guidelines per project
- On-site support at important execution stages
- Background construction engineering supervision
- Conducting special seminars upon request